Gallery

Friday, January 13, 2012

Just what the Doctor ordered

It's been a tough week creatively. My back has gone out and I have been fighting some kind of cold. The last few mornings have seen me with scratchy throat and trouble getting going. The same seems to happen when I let myself relax after dinner, so I have been pampering myself with lots of good hot herbal tea, a long soak in the whirlpool tub, and going to bed early. It seems to be holding it at bay. I do have the fabrics picked for the next project at the shoppe, and have designed the quilter's mandala for the Hand Quilting Meditation workshop that will run in February, but that all represents very little actual sewing.

Perhaps that is exactly what is really wrong today. I know I am a better person when I get daily time with needles and thread, a therapy sewing session is needed. Maybe that is just what the doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment