Gallery

Thursday, February 2, 2012

groundhog day

Like in the movie, if you had today to do over, what would you change? Which person would you be nicer to, what small kindness would you do that might have big reverberations? Why not do them the first time around? The little things that we don't often think about can make a big difference. An extra smile, holding the door for someone, letting that other driver in, there are a million little things, that cost nothing.






The little thing that has made me smile is the return of Audrey, one of my Amaryllis flowers that has come back to life. It is growing at it's usual astonishing rate, almost an inch a day. I know that soon this will mean a stunning and dramatic blossom on my kitchen window. When it dies back, Spring will be close. So here is a photo. I wonder which color this one is ( I have several, and never have had two blooming in the same year ) Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment