Gallery

Saturday, February 11, 2012

A more positive mindset

Frustration is a natural part of the process, but it is hard when more than one big thing in life is causing it. First, the dislocated bone in my wrist decided to pop out of place again, Doc can't see me till Monday, so everything I do with my right hand hurts. This means that finisheing several projects that are on deadlines must continue even if the Advil doesn't help. Pain is 90 % in the mind right? I am trying to get so focussed that I don't notice it.

Then, the bicentennial quilt comes back from the quilter, with blue watersoluble marks still in it, and worse, where the blue marks are gone, the red fabric has run onto the white background. I guess I will try to use Retayne, but I ma not sure if I should try to remove the blue first or if the Retayne will take that out too. If any of you have any good ideas for me please share. I will work on my mindset, and perhaps when I am not in anegative place the answer will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment