Gallery

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Surpise!!

Surprising for this time of year, but my Black Friday Studio Day has sparked a huge burst of productive creativity. I am nearly done with a sample quilt for a workshop for this Spring/summer, finally figured out how to make Ricky Timms Rhapsody patterns work for my handstitchers club and started the sample, and had several other smaller breakthroughs on other things that have been rolling around in the background for a while. I will however probably spend much of this weekend making holiday cookies with my daughter.

The shoppe will be open late tomorrow for the lighting of the tree that just happens to be right across the street. I may bring the Rhapsody Mini to work on in case it is quiet, but I hope it is really busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment