Gallery

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tis the season.

It has been a busy week, with the holiday preparation in full swing and several kinds of cookies to bake, several gift projects to finish, and still more shopping and wrapping, I have had little time to work on anything else. Oh and did I mention that DH is away for the whole weekend on business. Talk about bad timing. I have two different quilts to finish for customers who want them for gifts, and the bicentennial quilt really needs its final border and the "Hooks" added. Not something I am feeling inspired for.

On a much more positive note, I am developing two new workshops for the shoppe that I am really excited about, the first a "Stitched Meditation" mandala design in handwork, and for the Spring, an Art course in Fabric. That will be a multi week course rather than a project based workshop. I am pretty excited about both ideas and although I have not had time to actually work on them lately, I have done lots of the thought work.

No comments:

Post a Comment