Gallery

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday happiness

The Holiday was very nice this year, gifts given were received with enthusiasm, gifts received fit and were things my daughter will actually wear, and we didn't even have trouble with traffic travelling!!

My Daughter received an electric guitar that she had been wanting very badly. Her best friend also got a guitar, acoustic. They have asked me to give them some lessons, so although I haven't played seriously in years, I have gotten my music out and cut off what little fingernails I had on my left hand. It feels good to play again, and the added bonus is that the best place to set up for the lessons happens to be in my studio, so over my long weekend I got it cleaner than it has been in a long time.

I have also been spending more time there, enforcing my new set of rules for myself, that includes 10-15 minutes minimum of stitch time every day. It definitely makes me a better person, and now with music therapy on tap too, it feels as if 2012 is going to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment