Gallery

Monday, October 31, 2011

Electricity

We take it for granted, but it is a modern convenience that we depend on. Since about midnight on Saturday there has been no power at my home. Our well has an electric pump, so when the power goes, so does the water. Happily there is power at the school, and here at my shoppe. ( Exciting to be able to brush my teeth!) We even brought the dog with us, who is very confused by all this.

My poor hubby is trying to set up a painting studio in the classroom here. He is on a very tight deadline, and trying to make the best of a situation that seems to be spinning out of his control. Who knew that we would have this kind of snowfall and power outages at Halloween. Boy did this change the nature of this day.

Even though we are in a place with power, I am still glad that my work is not so power dependant.

No comments:

Post a Comment