Gallery

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Technology to the rescue!

Sometimes, technology is terrific!!

I have been working hard on getting the patterns ready for the bicentennial Red Hook Quilt. It seemed to take forever to get the reference photos, and I did end up taking some myself, but converting the photos to line work and getting the drawings to size are so much easier using a good program and a printer. It has been a huge time saver at just the right time. With a family wedding this weekend, and the kickoff meeting at which at least a few block kits need to be handed out, I have very little time to mess with and even five minutes saved is something to be thankful for.

I will share more about the wedding and the reactions to the wedding quilt when we get on the other side or the event and I can think clearly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment