Gallery

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last and NOT Least

Well, two weddings are now history. My sisters is this weekend. Once that is over and they are happily on thier honeymoon, I can get back to my own things a bit. Red Hook Can is having a Pop Up Gallery on the 15th here in town and I hope to have a few pieces ready. I will mount some of the Journal quilts on canvas so they can be hung with a normal picture wire, and hope that a few of them sell. I do need to talk to the committee and find out what thier requirements are. Of course, they have not done anything that reaches beyond the Insiders yet. Have not seen any announcements and the link from the chamber of commerce is not to be found.

In the meantime the 2012 Red Hook Quilt is finally moving along, and I even have plans for next years block of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment