Gallery

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's too Short

My Deep Spaces entry that is, - what were you thinking? There was way more take up in the quilting than I expected. I don't usually quilt this much, it is very dense, and even though I had added extra length for that reason, I didn't add enough. Do any of you have a good idea of how I can add another inch without it looking like I did? The background could be described as string pieced, and I have thought of even possibly adding a short fringe that would give it the needed length. I guess the other question is how carefully will they measure. Having not entered this show before I don't know if the inch would even be noticed. I don't know how strict is it. Let me know what you all think. - and no I can't post a photo until I am sure I wont enter it.

No comments:

Post a Comment