Gallery

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I think I have a cold coming on. Last night I was supposed to go to a meeting with a friend who was going to give a small talk about her quilts. I should have had plenty of time to have a nice dinner at home with the family and get there, but I sat on the couch to hear my daughter play her flute solo and totally fell asleep. She didn't wake me, but turned off the lights and covered me with a quilt. When the dog woke me it was too late. I am also really congested this morning. Lots of fluids for me today. I hope I have enough energy this evening to get a little more done than last night. I wish I had the time at work today to take it a little slower, but I have a big repair job to do on some vintage curtains for a customer and it needs to get done. I hope there isn't some strange dust on them that is making my nose run. Could make the job really unpleasant. Oh well, break is over and time to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment