Gallery

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Screaming Salamander

Snow? Kids home from school? What happened, I thought Spring was on its way. No one around here really knows what to do with this weather. I saw a kids out pushing a snow blower yesterday wearing a t shirt and shorts. No kidding. It's just plain crazy.

I've been struggling with low energy levels for the last couple of days, and maybe it is this weather. It could also be that although I have some good things going, I keep having to put them on hold to sew for customers. Not that I am complaining, I need the income and don't mind doing it, but this piece is screaming at me to get it finished. I am talking about the FIre salamander piece. It only needs to be 8 x 10, and it has been in the works more than a month.

I thought last night I would get some time on it, but while getting the bedroom cleaned I discovered what appeared to be a mouse's stash of seeds and other bits. I am very sensitive to rodent dander and cleaning it up gave me an allergy reaction that took the rest of the evening to get past. I'll try again tonight after work to get going on it. Wish me luck and no more rodents.

No comments:

Post a Comment