Gallery

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby Here, Quilt finished

So my cousins baby boy arrived at 9:48 pm Monday. I got the blue satin binding on yesterday. No more time to put that job off. I made them a wedding quilt, made a baby quilt for their first, had to do this one. Both previous quilts were greeted warmly, but when the thank you came I was thanked for the Blanket. I know it's just their lack of the right vocabulary, and I don't think she has any experience at all with handmade items, but it still is a bug in my side. Ok, enough, I will get it packed and shipped out today, and hopefully the information on the label will educate them on the "Quilt".

I am getting ready for the new year, I am now on face book, under my name, Diana Louie. Friend me. I am reaching out for a new stronger artistic network. I am participating in the Sketchbook Challenge with a number of prominent Quilt Artists, and I can't wait for that to begin. Click on the button on the right for more information on that, or to join in. In fact, some of the artists I know have been discussing a word for the new year, and this year mine is going to be network. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment