Gallery

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Are you out there?

Not one person requested the pattern after the last post. Are you out there? Is there a problem with the settings here that make it hard to post? The whole point of this blog is to keep in contact with creative people, and if something is not working I need to know. In the profile is my email, if you tried to post and it doesn't show up please try to let me know. All this technology is still new to me and I am increasingly finding my way without tech support from my too busy hubby.

I must get the binding on a baby quilt to send to my cousin, the baby was born last night, so no more putting it off. A little boy and all are doing fine. I had hoped to spend some time today working out the bugs in my technology, but it is time to finish the baby quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment