Gallery

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Empty nest???

I never understood empty nest syndrome until last night. My daughter was out, sleeping over at a friends house, My stupid dog was at the vet overnight for observation, and my hubby fell asleep on the couch during American Idol, so deeply I turned off the lights and left him there. I totally couldn't sleep. I can adjust to missing one of the occupants of my bed at night, but both of them, and knowing my girl wasn't down the hall on top of it. It was weird.

Did any of you notice that Stephen Tyler had on a crazy Quilted vest last night? Are vests coming back? I have lots from my art teaching days that I know my daughter would be mortified if I wore in public. But are they coming back?? I wonder if mine still fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment