Gallery

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Real Studio TIme

This past weekend I actually got to spend the better part of both days in the studio. I did some wonderful rubbings and stencilling with paintstiks to make the sweatshirt jacket I have been wanting to do for the whole summer. The key is to put it on the schedule at the shoppe and then I can justify ignoring the housework, since I NEED to get the sample done! I also got the quilt for the FDQ Guild show finished, bound and hanging sleeve and all!! And wait - There's more, I even got work done on the Beautiful Valley Project. Although there is much yet to be done, I have great satisfaction at the amount of time I was able to devote to my work. I am trying to keep up the momentum, and the jacket is now much farther along, but the realities of running a store are interfering today. How easy to be border by paperwork when a great project is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment